Electrical Services Wirral
We are proud to be a NAPIT full scope approved electrical company offering a comprehensive range of electrical services in Wirral & Merseyside. We pride ourselves on operating a professional electrical service for all types of minor and major electrical works in your home or workplace.
Here are just some of the professional electrical services in Wirral and Merseyside that we offer:
- Lighting installation – We supply and install a wide selection of wall, ceiling and garden lights including spotlights, cupboard lighting, emergency lighting and office lighting.
- House rewiring – We provide full or partial rewires for properties of all ages, whether your home is unoccupied or not.
- Power circuits – We have extensive knowledge of wiring and circuits which includes ring mains and lighting circuits.
- Appliance installation – Supply and install, or install only of electrical white goods, cookers, electric hobs and hot tubs.
- Heating – electric underfloor heating, electric radiators and electric towel rails – electricity is becoming more popular now with underfloor heating installed in most new builds and favoured over gas, as being less harmful to the environment
- Power distribution – Fitting new consumer units or fuse boards and replacing circuit breakers.
- Electrical testing, inspection & certification – Householder EICR reports and mandatory safety checks for landlords and commercial properties.
- Skilled fault finding – Using the latest equipment we uncover and diagnose faults. We also provide an affordable repair or replacement service.
- CCTV installation – Protect your home or business with our affordable, reliable CCTV systems and intruder alarms.
- Commercial installations – From air conditioning and flood lighting to bespoke security solutions we can project manage your commercial electrical installations.
Whether you are a homeowner, landlord or business owner we provide a consistently high level of customer service, we work to exceptionally high standards and strictly adhere to the latest industry regulations.
Electrical Repairs, Testing & Maintenance
We carry out all types of electrical repairs, testing and maintenance throughout Wirral and Merseyside. Experts in fault-finding and diagnostics, we use the latest technology and equipment to help find and diagnose faults in order to carry out electrical repairs.
We recommend our customers keep up to date with routine maintenance to avoid unnecessary costs, we offer PAT testing, circuit board testing and much more.
We provide an array of lighting solutions for homes and businesses from design through to fitting and maintenance. The most popular lighting we install includes:
- Simple spotlights and mood lighting for living spaces
- Plinth & under-cupboard lighting for utilities, kitchens and bathrooms
- Dimmer switch lighting for bedrooms and dining areas
- Garage, shed and garden lighting
- Home security lighting
- Commercial & HMO emergency exit lighting
If you are searching for an electrician to manage your lighting installation project email us or call for a free, no-obligation quote on our standard and bespoke lighting services.
Landlord Electrical Services
We understand the complex safety standards and rigorous testing that rental properties undergo, which is why our electrician offers a prompt service to landlords looking for landlord certification, electrical safety surveys, EICR reports for rental properties, electrical testing and compliance, electrical repairs and maintenance, and insurance surveys.
No job is too big or too small for our reliable electrician and we cover every aspect of your domestic and commercial electrical installation project. Based on the Wirral our electrician is ideally placed to cover the Wirral peninsular and Merseyside areas.
For a free quotation or to find out more about our electrical services in Wirral and Merseyside, speak to our friendly electrician. All electrical services offered by Royal Electrical Services are fully insured and guaranteed.
Domestic Electrical Services
✓ Fault finding
✓ CCTV systems
✓ Intruder alarms
✓ Wall & ceiling lights
✓ Spotlights & cupboard lighting,
✓ New consumer units / fuse boards
✓ Replacing breakers
✓ Installation of electrical white goods
✓ Electric underfloor heating
✓ Full or partial rewiring
Send us a message and we’ll be sure to get back to you soon.